Rane would like to announce the improved redesign of its RK12 Winnipeg Bathing System, with a sleek new look and an improved design for the disinfectant cabinet door.
With the new design, the placement of the disinfectant solution has been moved from the cabinet door to inside the cabinet. This change improves the user’s experience with the disinfectant cabinet. Other changes include smaller access panels concentrated to necessary access areas, and redesigned height adjustable legs for a more streamlined look.
The freestanding RK12 Winnipeg Bathing System includes the following features:
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve: with anti-scald protection that dispenses 15 gallons per minute fast tub fill
- Built-in disinfection system: is the most time-efficient solution for disinfection of the bath’s external surfaces and minimizes the risk of cross-infection
- Handheld Shower Wand: can be used while the tub is filling for hair and upper body washing
- Analog Thermometer: for monitoring tub-fill and shower wand temperatures
- Lap and Shoulder Harness: for resident safety
- Secondary Door Lock: prevents accidental door opening when In use
- ¾” Supply Lines: constructed of stainless steel
- Optional Air Spa